November 12th, 2013 | Published in Monthly updates
Welcome to the first ever Holiday Edition of What’s New LBC. We have finally settled in from our month long US Tour and are ready to get down to the holiday season.
First up, until December 15 we are offering Free Shipping when you spend $50 or more. When you check-out, just select Domestic Media Mail and the shipping is on us.
Our other awesome gift to you is a free gift certificate. If you buy $50 worth of Gift Certificates between now and December 26th, we will give you a bonus $10 gift certificate to spend after the new year. Save it for yourself or give it to a friend. Everyone loves books for the Holidays. How else are you going to make it through that unbearable weekend at your parents?
New and Upcoming Releases
Queer Ultraviolence The Abridged Bash Back! Anthology – by Fray Baroque and Tegan Eanelli
We took the best of the original anthology wrapped them up in a tiny prisoner friendly pink pack and topped it off with a new introduction. Half the price of the original but packs the same bashing!
From the back cover
Let’s be explicit: We are criminal queer anarchists and this world is not and can never be enough for us. We want to annihilate bourgeois morality and make ruins of this world. We’re here to destroy what is destroying us.
Let’s be speaking of revolt. We are tracing the lineage of our queer criminality and charting the demise of the social order. And oh the nectar from which we drink: lesbian pirates raging the seas, queer rioters setting cop cars ablaze, sex parties amidst the decay of industrialism, bank robbers wearing pink triangles, mutual aid networks among sex workers and thieves, gangs of trannyfags bashing-the-fuck-back. We’ve been assured that each day could be our last. As such we’ve chosen to live as if every day is. In turn, we promise that the existent’s days are numbered.
Endnotes 3: Gender, Race, Class and Other Misfortunes (PREORDER!!!)
The new Endnotes should be gracing our shelves by the end of the year. The newest installment in this UK journal features articles on: Arab Spring; indignados; Occupy; England riots; austerity and anti-austerity; the logic of gender; class identity; Jasper Bernes on logistics, counterlogistics and the communist prospect; Chris Chen on race, and redefining central concepts of revolutionary theory—spontaneity, mediation, rupture.
- The Master’s Tools – by Tom Nomad
- The Cultural Logic of Insurrection – by Alden Wood
- Free From Civilization – by Enrico Manicardi
A New Pamphlet Series
We know how it is. Sometimes you just aren’t sure if you are ready to fully commit to a book. I mean it looks good and all, and your friends really like it, but what if once you get into it, it isn’t what you expected, or doesn’t appreciate you, or you just want different things? Well now you can avoid that awkward moment where you accidentally leave a book on a park bench by reading one of the pamphlets from our new series. We take a snippet from our best and most read titles and put them in a lovely pamphlet form. Just enough to whet your appetite and make you want more. Take a look!
- The Sparticists Movement, Excerpted from Freedom My Dream – by Enrico Arrigoni
- On Creativity, Excerpted from Treatise on Etiquette for the Younger Generations aka The Revolution of Everyday Life/ – by Raoul Vaneigem
- The Howl of Dynamite, Excerpted from Novatore – a collection of essays by Renzo
- CrimethInc. On The Individual, Excerpted from Crime Thought – by Alden Wood
- Anarchists Must Say What Only Anarchists Can Say, Excerpted from Nihilst Communism – by Monsieur Dupont
- why is is that others feel no interest for us?, Excerpted from Species Being – by frere dupont
New LBC Distribution Titles
- Witchcraft and the Gay Counterculture – by Arthur Evans
- Fifth Estate #390 – An Anarchist in North Korea, David Rovics, mutual aid and anarchist disaster responses, and more.
- Green Anarchy Magazine Multi-Issue Pack We have gotten our hands on some old issues of the magazine and are offering you a bulk deal on as close to a full run as we can get.
- On The Run: Writings From Clandestiny – Letters from Felicity Ryder, Diego Rios, and Gabriela Curilem
- Scratching the Tiger’s Belly – We finally have copies of the most beautifully anarchist printed book is our lifetime. Breathtaking!
- The Failure of Nonviolence – by Peter Gelderloos. If you still had questions about nonviolence, they’ll all be answered here. Strugglismo!
- Illegalist Trial Statements – by Various Authors.A small and very pretty publication compiling statements made at their trials by illegalist icons like Ravachol, Maurice Jacobs, Raymond Callemin, Emile Henry, Clement Duval, and August Vaillant.
Become an accomplice
If you like what LBC is publishing and want to help us continue doing what we do, consider becoming a member or as we like to call it, an Accomplice! You get every title that we publish (over 24 planned for 2013) and help make this project sustainable. Great idea if you live in a group house or work in an Infoshop or just love that new book smell!
Perhaps you would like our titles to grace the shelves your favorite local (to you) bookstore? If so drop us a line.